Friday, October 1, 2010

the start

"Without music life would be a mistake."
           I used to be one of those bloggers who spews out a long string of everyday ups and downs. After a reasonably long break to run around Europe and grow up, I'm re-entering the blogosphere with new courage and a new angle. 



This time around, my love for indie folk and rock music was the only thing worth writing about. We all have something that follows us, carries us and makes us – this is mine. 

 
I've seen the power of the right song at the right time and how music can connect and free people. A good tune that hits your core or just makes you forget everything around you can change your day or your life. Discovering that new perfect band can make you feel a little less alone or a little more like you.
I hope this blog can bring you a bit of this.



A note on content:
I'll be mixing anything newsworthy and exciting from the music world with older music that I discover and rediscover. After all, there's a reason they don't put sell by dates on CDs.


That's it for now.
Here's something from Souls Like The Wheels by Avett Brothers.



Souls like the wings, spreading out
Away from bad memories
Make us capable of taking off and landing
Alive with understanding”

1 comment:

  1. Finally - a blog with something I'd like to read about!

    ReplyDelete